Introducing- the skillet frittata. EGGcellent. And super easy. High protein and fiber. I brought it for my lunch today with a little Sriracha (of course).
- 5 large Brussels sprouts, chopped
- 1 crown of broccoli, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 8 eggs (can use 16 egg whites)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup mozzarela cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh rosemary to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and onion in cast iron skillet for 5 min on medium heat.
- Scramble eggs, milk, seasonings and cheese in a bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over veggies in cast iron skillet and stir.
- Place cast iron skillet with mixture in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
150 calories and $1.25 per serving!!!! Dang girl!