BBQ BBQ BBQ! Chicken pizza. Healthy style of course. Flatout Bread topped with barbecue sauce (I used Head Country - it's much lower in sugar than most!), a mix of cheddar and mozzarella cheese, rotisserie chicken, chopped red onion, and basil. Broil until browned. Took about 10 min to prep and cook, and is only about 350 calories for the whole pizza. High in fiber (thanks to onions and Flatout) and protein (thanks to cheese and chicken). Go 'za!
Flatout BBQ Chicken Pizza
· Flatout bread of choice (I used the original flavor)
· 3 Tablespoons low sugar BBQ sauce
· 1/4 cup part skim cheese of choice
· 3 ounces rotisserie chicken
· 1 Tablespoon red onion, chopped
· 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toast Flatout in oven for 4-5 minutes until crispy.
3. Remove from oven and top Flatout with BBQ sauce and toppings.
4. Place back in oven for 3 minutes until cheese is melted.