If you have looked at my website at all, you know that I am obsessed with Flatout Bread pizzas. They are easy, cheap, filling, and low calorie. And they’re a great compromise with my husband who could eat pizza all day every day. These Flatout tortillas make great tortillas, of course, but they also make a great low calorie pizza crust. Most people think of pizza as having marinara sauce, but the hummus I used on this one was a fun change of pace! It also added a bit of protein and fiber to my ‘za as well.
Rotisserie chicken is something I love to keep in my fridge. It’s such a quick, easy protein source for any meal. My biggest tip is to ditch the skin. That’s where the majority of the saturated fat is found.
Hummus and Poached Egg Flatbread Pizza
• 1 Flatout Bread tortilla
• 2 Tablespoons HOPE hummus (I used the Thai Coconut Curry flavor)
• 2 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
• ¼ cup greens of choice (I used purple kale)
• 1 poached egg
• Oregano, salt, pepper to taste
1. Broil tortilla on high for 4-5 minutes until crispy.
2. Top with hummus, chicken, greens, egg, and seasonings.
3. Serve with a side salad. Enjoy!