You know you’re almost 30 when… Sharing recipes with your friends is the highlight of your day. Thanks @laurenmoorse for the yummy chicken enchilada soup recipe! Beefed it up with some kale too.
Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1 pound chicken beasts
- 1 box frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 10 ounce can healthy choice cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups tomatillo salsa
- 15 ounce can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ounce packet dry ranch seasoning
- Baked corn tortillas and avocado to top!
- Put all ingredients except toppings into crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken before serving. Top and enjoy.