My first take at chia seed pudding= success! Chia seeds are chocked full of soluble fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, and antioxidants. This pudding is also a great source of protein, probiotics, and calcium. Now that’s a dessert I don’t feel guilty about!
Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Fruit of choice
- Whisk all ingredients together (except fruit).
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add fruit and enjoy!