Homemade chips for a Friday night. Okkkkkk! Obviously served with guac and salsa. Recipe you ask? Easy.
I love chips and dip just as much as the next guy, but my tummy ache (and sometimes admittedly guilt) after a chip fest isn’t my favorite. I decided to take matters into my own hands today. I had some leftover Flatout Flat Bread that I knew would go bad if I didn’t use them. So guess what? I used them. And it was glorious.
Homemade Healthy Tortilla Chips
- Flatout Bread (or other whole wheat tortillas)
- Lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut tortillas up into bit size slices. Place on baking dish.
- Lightly drizzle with lime juice and salt.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Your homemade chips and guac are served!!! And this time without the side of guilt!