Cinnamon Swirl Protein Banana Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I use Teras Whey protein powder)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and prep a greased bread pan (or line with bread pan with parchment paper).
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, banana, oil, maple syrup, milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add in the oat flour, protein powder, cinnamon and baking powder and mix well.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together cinnamon swirl ingredients.
- Add about half the banana bread batter to the bread pan, then add half the cinnamon swirl batter on top of the banana bread batter. Swirl batters together with a knife or toothpick.
- Add the rest of the banana bread batter followed up cinnamon swirl batter and swirl again.
- Bake in oven for 45-55 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean when completely done.
- Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes before slicing.