I used all pre-made and pre-chopped ingredients for this delicious, healthy, and easy one-pot soup! Took all of 20 minutes from start to finish to make this Easy Meatball Soup. 10/10 will make this again!
Easy Meatball Soup
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 container Trader Joes Mirepoix (pre-chopped carrots, onions, and celery)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Trader Joes Turkey Meatballs (16 oz), prepared
- 6 cups beef broth (or beef bone broth)
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 package Banza Chickpea pasta of choice (8 oz)
- 3 cups spinach, tightly packed
- Parmesan cheese to garnish
- In a large pot, saute Mirepoix and garlic in olive oil
- Add prepared meatballs and beef broth to pot and cook 5 min.
- Add tomatoes, seasoning, and pasta. Simmer covered for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Top with Parmesan and enjoy!