No Sugar Added Blueberry Banana Bread
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups oat flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used Teras Whey)**
- 1 cup blueberries (I used frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries with a hand or stand mixer until well blended.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a greased bread pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
**Can omit protein powder. I just like to beef it up a bit so that it fills me up as a snack!