Sheet Pan Lemon-Parmesan Gnocchi
- 16 ounces dried gnocchi
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 12-ounce package chicken sausage links, each link cut into slices
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves. thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the gnocchi, mushrooms, asparagus, sausage, lemon juice, olive oil, parmesan, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Spread the gnocchi mixture onto a baking sheet. Place the lemon slices over top. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the asparagus is slightly charred.
- Remove from the oven and discard the lemon slices. Stir in the fresh basil. Serve with extra parmesan.
Looking for Something?