This crockpot white chili is amazing as an easy meal to nibble on all week! With a baby at home, I’m VERY into meals that I can cook ahead and eat for several days. That means less time in the kitchen and more time with my babe!
Crockpot White Chili
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 (14.5) ounce cans chicken broth
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chile peppers, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 5 (14.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can low-sodium corn, drained and rinsed
- Optional: cheese and avocado to top
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook for 7-8 hours on low or until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
- Top with cheese, avocado, salt and pepper.